14 most romantic Valentines message of all time

When you are lost for words to express your love and affection towards your other half on this special day, Saigonflowershop comes in handy with some ideas and inspiration on what to write in a Valentine's card, taken straight from the most romantic movies, literary works and song lyrics of all time, ready to impress your loved ones on Valentine's Day!
1. "I've always loved you, and when you love someone, you love the whole person, just as he or she is, and not as you would like them to be."
- Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
2. "It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together."
- Sleepless in Seattle
3. "Baby, you're all that I want when you're lying here in my arms, I'm finding it hard to believe we're in heaven."
- Bryan Adams (Heaven)
4. "I love you. I knew it the minute I met you. I'm sorry it took so long for me to catch up. I just got stuck"
- Silver Linings Playbook
5. "And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while, 'cause you're amazing, just the way you are."
- Bruno Mars (Just The Way You Are)
6. "And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70. And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23. And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways. Maybe just the touch of a hand. Oh me, I fall in love with you every single day. And I just wanna tell you I am. So honey now. Take me into your loving arms. Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars. Place your head on my beating heart. I'm thinking out loud. Maybe we found love right where we are."
- Ed Sheeran (Thinking Out Loud)
7. "I love our story. Sure it's messy, but it's the story that got us here."
- How I Met Your Mother
8. "You are pretty much the only thing that makes me want to get up in the morning."
- Me Before You
9. "It's like, in that moment the whole universe existed just to bring us together."
- Serendipity
10. "Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same."
- Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights
11. "I will love you my whole life. You and no other."
- Braveheart
12. "Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever... and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you."
- Meet Joe Black
13. "I hope you don't mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you're in the world."
- Elton John (Your Song)
14. "My heart is,
and always will be,
yours."
- Jane Austen, Sense and Sensibility
Sometimes it can be hard to find the right words to tell someone how much they mean to you. Whether it is your first Valentine’s Day together or your twentieth, we can help you find the right sentiment to say to your loved one.

No comments:

Post a Comment